Supervision in Developmentally based, Relationally focused Integrative Psychotherapy
with Dr. Richard G. Erskine
A Zoom Case Discussion & Supervision Group
One Tuesday per month:
September 20; October 18; November 22; December 13, 2021
Time: UK = 17:00-20:00.
Western Europe = 6:00-9:00pm; Eastern Europe = 7:00-10:00pm.
NA Pacific time 9:00 am-12:00 pm; NA Eastern time 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
Sponsored by Instituto de Psicoterapia Integrativa Bios – Bilbao, Spain
This 4-session professional development group is for the psychotherapist or counsellor who wants to enhance their therapeutic effectiveness in the practice of Developmentally based, Relationally focused Integrative Psychotherapy.
This case consultation and supervision group will include:
- members presenting therapy cases from their own practice for discussion and supervision of their therapeutic work.
- an emphasis on each member enhancing their knowledge and therapeutic skills.
- the effective use of relational methods.
- refining methods related to working from a developmental perspective.
- impromptu teaching of specific topic by Richard Erskine; and,
- group discussions of the theory and methods of a Developmentally based, Relationally focused Integrative Psychotherapy.
Theory into Practice
Emphasis will be placed on the clinical application of theoretical concepts, refining clinical skills, effective utilization of relational methods, working from a developmental perspective, the inter- subjective use of countertransference, responding appropriately to client’s relational-needs, and treatment planning.
This program will be in English with translation into Spanish.
A certificate of participation will be issued upon completion of the 4-session supervision program. This supervision group meets part of the supervision requirements of the Standards and Certification Commission of the International Association for Integrative Psychotherapy and both the European Association for Transactional Analysis and the International Transactional Analysis Association.
To Register please contact the secretary, Miren,
at Instituto de Psicoterapia Integrativa Bios.